RULES OF BOOKING AND ACCOMODATION
Valid from 15.01.2021
By making areservation you accept these Rules.
The following terms are used in the content of the Rules:
BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS
The Customer is obliged to pay the full amount if less than 14 days remain until his/her arrival. If there are more than 14 days left until the start of the stay, 30% of the booking price must be paid. 14 days before arrival each stay must be paid in 100%.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES OF BOOKING
TERMS OF STAY
1. The stay starts noearlier than 4:00 pm and ends on the last day no later than 11:00 am.
2. The reception desk is openfrom 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
3. If the Customer doesnot leave the premises by 11:00 am, the Service Provider has the right tocharge the Customer with the amount of PLN 200 for late check-out.
4. After agreeing with the reception, subject to availability, it is possible to extend the stay on the day of departure until 5:00 pm. The cost is PLN 200.
5. Arrivals after 9:00 pmare charged additionally PLN 100 upon prior arrangement of the resident'savailability.
6. In the event offailure to show up by 11:59 pm on the day of arrival - the reservation will becancelled, the Customer will not be entitled to a refund, and the apartmentwill be offered for resale.
7. When collecting thekeys to the apartment, the Customer shows an identity card and pays areturnable deposit. The deposit is charged in the form of a payment cardpre-authorization (cardnumber and expiry date must be provided). The deposit is unlocked within 3 days from theday of check-out. In case of refusal to pay the deposit the keys will not behanded over. The period of blocking funds on the account is usually from 7 to14 business days, depending on the bank.
8. In order to perform the agreement,the client will receive a code for the entrance gate to the facility and a codefor the door to the staircase, as well as the keys to the apartment on the dayof arrival. The customer is obliged not to disclose codes and keys to thirdparties, except for people who stay with them in the apartment during the stay.
9. In the event that the Customergrossly violates the peace and / or welfare of the neighbours and does notcomply with the commonly used standards of coexistence between householdmembers and guests - the Service Provider reserves the right to terminate theCustomer's apartment stay agreement with immediate effect. In such a situation,the Customer will not be entitled to a refund for the unused period of stay.
10. The Service Provider reserves theright to refuse the stay of tourists who came with more people than specifiedin the booking terms and conditions. Any change in the number of people shouldbe reported at least 48 hours before the planned arrival in order to preparethe apartment.
11. After the end of the stay, the Customeris obliged to hand over the apartment and return the keys to the ServiceProvider or an authorized person.
12. The Customer is forbidden totransfer the apartment to third parties.
13. At check-in, a localtax is collected in the amount of PLN 2 per person/day, payable in cash.
14. The condition for thereturn of the deposit is to leave the premises in a proper order, in a non-deterioratedcondition and to leave all the equipment of the premises (including householdappliances and audio/video devices) in a condition suitable for further use.
15. The Customer bears full financialresponsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devicesin the apartment caused by their fault or the fault of their visitors.
16. Children under 3 years of age (oneper apartment) sleeping with adults or in their own cot and not requiring bedlinen do not pay any fees for the stay. Other children pay the regular priceand are treated as adults.
17. The Service Provider is obliged torespond to every contact attempt made by the Customer.
18. The Customer is obliged to report any defects in thepremises immediately upon their discovery.
19. The following rules apply in the premises (500 PLN in case broken rules as below):
● Quiet hours from 10:00 pm – 6:00 am.
● No smoking
● No pets allowed
● No parties such as stag and hen parties or specialevents
● No use ofintoxicants
● No use of candles
● No move the equipment of the apartment to other apartment (table, chair, glass etc.)
● No take furniture out on the balcony/terrace.
20. The Service Providerhas the right to refuse to stay under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The Customeris not entitled to a refund for an unused booking.
21. The Customer may only use thefireplace only when he/she is present in the apartment (this applies toelectric fireplaces). It is strictly forbidden to light a fire in traditionalfireplaces.
22. Third parties who are not registeredin the apartment may stay there only with the consent of the landlord.
23. In the event of a threat to his/herlife or health (as well as other persons staying in the flat with them), theTenant (guest) is obliged to call the building security immediately - using thecontact details provided on the day of arrival.
24. The Service Provider states that notall elements of the decoration visible in the photos used for the photo sessionare available in the offer.
25. Rules of use of the SPA area are set out in separateregulations to be found in the SPA area.
26. Each apartment comes with one free of charge parkingspace. Additional parking space (if available) costs PLN 50 per day.
1. Grzechowiak GórskieApartamenty does not bear any responsibility for items belonging to the Customerleft in the premises after the check-out date.
2. In the event of lossof a set of keys, the Customer will be charged the following costs:
● Keys PLN 60.
● Chip PLN 35
● Gate remote control PLN 200
3. The Customer will becharged PLN 90 for damage or loss of the pool band available in the premises.
4. A lost bathrobe willcost PLN 100.
5. We inform you that theROYAL RESORT SPA ZAKOPANE facility is monitored.
6. All matters not provided for inthese Rules shall be governed by the provisions of the Polish Civil Code.
1. If it is found that the provision of services is incompatible with theAgreement, any complaints may be submitted by the Customer in electronic formto the address firstname.lastname@example.org within a period not exceeding 14days from the date of completion of the stay.
2. The complaint shall be considered within 14 days of its receipt. Theclient will be informed of the decision by e-mail.
Pursuant toArticle 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliamentand of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons withregard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of suchdata, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation-GDPR) – the “Regulation”, I inform that:
1. Thecontroller of your personal data is Grzechowiak Górskie Apartamenty, with itsregistered seat in Zakopane.
2. The controller of monitoring data is theHousing Community as below:
ul.Do Tadziakow 11 A,B
ul.S. Goszczynskiego 27
3. Yourpersonal data, i.e. name and surname, address, e-mail, telephone number,address will be processed for marketing purposes or for the performance of arental agreement to which the data subject is a party pursuant to Article6(1)(b) or pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) if the processing is based on theconsent granted.
4. Inconnection with the processing of data for the purposes indicated in point 2,your personal data may be made available to other recipients or categories ofrecipients of personal data, i.e. the Tax Office, the Social InsuranceInstitution, companies operating the electronic payment system, IT companies,accounting office, with which we have concluded an agreement on entrusting theprocessing of personal data, etc.
5. Yourpersonal data will be stored from the moment of its collection for a period oftime, e.g. until revocation of consent, if any, and, after such revocation, forthe period of the statute of limitations for claims to which the controller isentitled and in relation to the controller.
6. You havethe right to request the controller to access your personal data, as well asthe right to rectify, erase or restrict their processing, and to object totheir processing.
7. If theprocessing is based on Article 6(1)(a), i.e. on the basis of consent, you havethe right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legalityof the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. You havethe right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal DataProtection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal dataviolates the provisions of the Regulation.
9. Providingyour personal data is a condition for entering into an agreement. Failure toprovide personal data may result in the refusal to perform the purposes of theagreement indicated above.
10. Personaldata processed by the Controller on the basis of the Regulation shall not besubject to automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to inArticle 22(1) and (4) of the Regulation.